- In most cases we ship from Fort Worth, Texas.
- Items coming from Texas will be shipped using FedEx services.
- Some brands and items may be shipped from Shelby Township Michigan.
- Items coming from Michigan will be shipped using UPS services.
- If items or backorders are being shipped to you direct from the manufacturer, the item will be shipped with the manufacturer's in-house shipping service provider.
- In some cases we will ship out of our inventory at our Prairie Outpost in North Dakota.
- Items coming from our Outpost will be shipped via USPS unless UPS or FedEx makes more sense.
- In the case of a mixed order of ground only items and non-shipping restricted items, if expedited shipping is selected the order will be split, and shipped at the items respective required speeds.
- If the item falls under Export Administration Regulations, it can't be shipped out of the United States without State Department Approval.
- If the order has a high enough value, a high fraud risk item, or has been flagged as a fraud risk by our card processor, we will require a signauture confirmation on delivery.
- If the item goes BOOM, has compressed gasses, or is classified as ground only, it will be shipped ground only.
- If items in your order are not allowed in your shipping jurisdiction, they will be removed from the order. You will be notified they have been removed, and the rest of the order will ship.
Shipping Offers and Split orders
- If an item in an order has a Free 2-Day Shipping offer, all other non-ground items in the order will be shipped 2-Day as well. Any Ground Only Items in the order will be shipped separate as Ground *Unless the shipper guarantees to deliver to you within 2 days as ground, then all items will be shipped together using ground.*
- If an item has a Free Ground Shipping offer, all other items in the order will be shipped using Ground Shipping services.
- If an order is split due to product locations, they will ship using compareable service speeds to that requested by you the customer however, we may at our discretion use a faster service on the items farther away from the destination with the intention of having packages arrive together.
- If an item in your order is suspected of having a manufacturing defect, please contact the manufacturer. We take pride in being able to legitimately offer all of the brands available through us. With that comes the benefit of the items you order being covered by manufacturer warranties.
- Ammunition, reactive targets, defense sprays, undergarments, and other select items are not returnable due to safety and health concerns.
- If there is an error in your order, please contact us to get it straightened out. 1-844-746-6854 email@example.com
- If you recieve an order with a product clearly damaged during shipping, please call or e-mail us immediately at
Please Note: Backorders WILL be charged up front.
If you need to return or exchange anything still sealed, and un-used, please log into your account and start the return process.