The Magpul Hunter X-22 Takedown chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock specifically designed for the Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® series of rifles.
Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 Takedown features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt-pad, and M-LOK® slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 Takedown fits standard Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920” diameter (12.5" minimum length)
- Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
Hunter X-22 Stock Takedown
- Weight: 2.37 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.5-14.5 in.
- Width of Forend, max: 1.9 in.
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR receivers
Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger® 10/22® magazines
REVERSIBLE BARREL TRAY
Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920" diameter (12.5" minimum length). Ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels
Adjustable barrel tensioning shim in forend for setting barrel preload (barrel may also be free-floated)
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
||1.5 x 5.0 in.
||Factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® .22 LR receivers
|LOP Adjustment Range
||2.37 lbs (with two Spacers installed)
|Width of Butt, max
|Width of Forend, max